Too many lip products and too little time!


Hey everyone! Claire here! 

Until I decided to write this post I assumed I carried maybe one or two lip products, but they soon started to pile up out of nowhere! Whether it be college or a day shopping I always have these 7 (yup 7!) products within reach! 


Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang:

Amazing colour and amazing staying power! These lip stains are beautiful and I honestly can’t fault them! Big Bang is the perfect red and I think it would suit everyone!  It retails for about €7.00, I got mine in a 3 for 2 in boots and also bought celestial and stellar!


The Miners Cosmetics lipstick in Seduction:

I received this in the February Glossybox and instantly thought “It’s perfect for Valentines!”  I was right…kind of. The colour is lovely, it’s a deep red, and as I didn't own anything like it I was super excited to try it, however this lipstick is way too pigmented! I wore it to dinner on valentine’s night and it lasted all night…and the next morning! I really have no idea why this is always with me, but if you ever need industrial strength lipstick you know who to ask! Its retails for £3.99.


Revlon Pink in the Afternoon:


You know when you have two products for the 3 for 2 offers and just need a random third to avail of the offer? Well that’s the only reason I picked up this lipstick but thank heavens I did! It is my favourite lipstick of all time! It’s a coralish (not a word!) pink that suits me so well I can’t even! I love the finish and how wearable it is for everyday use!  It retails for about €10.00.


Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake:

I'm only 50/50 about this product if I'm going to be completely honest. I don’t think it’s as moisturising as everyone raves! It’s a bit too blue toned for me and just doesn't suit me! I do however have my eye on Juicy Papaya which Aisling’s after purchasing already! :P They retail for about €11.00.


MAC Snob:

This is a pink with a hint of purple in it, that I only dab on as it is quite scary if I cover my lips in it! Although it’s not as scary as Saint Germain! It’s a bit drying so if you’re prone to dry lips use a moisturiser on your lips beforehand!  It retails for €17.00

Lip Balms:
Figs & Rouge Balm in Rambling Rose and Savex medicated Lip Balm:

The Figs & Rouge Lip Balm came with the February Glossbox. I love the packaging so much! It feels so luxurious but only costs £5.00! I'm not sure if its available in Ireland yet unfortunately! The consistency is quite coarse but the scent is so nice I can get over it! If you’re not a  fan of rose scented products then obviously don’t buy this!


Savex does exactly what it says on the tube! It’s a run of the mill lip balm similar to Carmex! The taste is a little off putting but for a medicated lip balm I wouldn't expect any better!


Thanks for reading! :) Claire x 




2 comments:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Chris much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete