Product Review: Sunscreen?



Yes, sunscreen.

The sun in the US has not been nice (or rather I was stupid and didn't re-apply!) and I've been burned, badly! The backs of my legs we're redder than an embarrassed lobster! I could feel my skin cells cooking it was so bad and sitting down was quite a challenge! I also burned my arms and face although not as bad!



I tried everything to soothe it, aloe, solarcaine and about 10 after-suns but one really stood out. Banana Boat Protect and Hydrate sunscreen. Its a 2 in 1 lotion with aloe and SPF 50 sunscreen! It comes out an off-putting green but blends into the skin clearly. It turned my pain from a strong 8 to a 2 which is good enough for me!

It really hydrated my skin well and the SPF put my mind at ease about going out into the sun again! The 2 in 1 is a great idea as it lightens the load when it comes to lotions I have to haul around with me! It retails at around $9 and is available in most stores. Its not available in Ireland but I have a feeling I won't be needing it much over there!


                                                   Thanks for reading! :) Claire xx


3 comments:

  1. I really like this post and it is very useful for me to know How to get rid of Blackheads

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post and it is very useful for me to know How to get rid of Back Acne

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post and it is very useful for me to know How to get rid of red spots

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete