USA Haul #1

Hello everyone! Claire here! I've only been here one week but I've already hit the shops, or should I say mall? It’s only been little bits here and there, and some in duty free but I thought I’d share US haul #1 with you all!


My first stop was duty free in Heathrow! I was quite well behaved though and only bought two things from MAC! Jest eye shadow and Painterly paint pot! I've had my eye on Jest ever since our lovely friend Lianne recommended it to us! She wears it with sable in the crease (gorgeous!) which I already have in my palette so I really couldn't resist! I love this colour! Its really similar to Sin by Urban Decay which is my all time favourite eye shadow! Painterly was also a lovely addition to my collection and I'm hoping it will live up to its hype! (review to come!)




I then ran to the nearest Walmart which is drug store make up heaven! I didn't go too nuts here either as I'm going to New York next week so I'm saving as much as I can until then!  I bought the CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara in waterproof as the humidity here is something else! And the Loreal Telescopic which has been a long time favourite of mine! I also bought two Maybelline colour whispers in One Size Fits Pearl and Coral Ambition! Do me a favour, do NOT buy One Size Fits Pearl unless you have $7 to throw away! Zero colour pay off! But I didn't do my research so I had no idea what I was buying! Coral Ambition was a winner however! The colour pay off is amazing!



I also bought the E.L.F eyebrow palette as I'm a beginner with eyebrows and it does not make sense for me to blow €35 in benefit if I have no clue what I'm doing! This palette is for practice! The Maybelline quad is another favourite of mine which I bought last time I was in the US and its perfect for beginners! Plus the name is Chai Latte! So cool! 



I also bought the Colgate wisps as they are such a cool concept and are not available in Ireland and a deodorant as I really like the ones you can get here as opposed to the ones in Ireland! TMI? Maybe!



Then I found bath and body works…oops! 5 hand sanitizers is logical right? Its was 5 for $5!!! I picked up a few for my friends at home as we are not lucky enough to have a store in Ireland! I also bought some adorable and incredibly soft socks with cats on them which you can see on my Instagram!!

 

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all soon! xx 



3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I really want Color Whispers, but they are not available in the UK. Shame :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking us out! I'm only getting started here! :P honestly there just the same as the lip butters from Revlon! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I really like you blog and decided to follow. :)
    Hope you wouldn't mind following me back on Bloglovin'
    Maybe we could even do a swap :)

    ReplyDelete