The Sunshine Award

Hello!! I feel like I've said this every post lately but my god its been so long since I've posted! I really miss blogging and hate being so busy but I couldn't give this opportunity a miss! (plus its really fun!)

My amazing friend Aisling nominated me for The Sunshine award and I'm so excited I can hardly contain  it! :D






The Rules are as follows:
You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post. 
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
Also let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them.

11 facts about me:
I do really good impressions/accents
I was named after a topless page 3 model-you stay classy mom and dad!
My least favourite word ever is gushing *shivers* it reminds me of blood! :P
My favourite tea is Lyons! 
I need complete darkness and silence to sleep (I'm quite a diva really :P)
I have a fear of stickers
I'm a natural brunette although I have my blonde moments
My Favourite movie is Tangled/Forrest Gump
In the Myer-Briggs personality test my result was ENFP!
I only have my ears pierced once as I'm just too hardcore :P
I love giving presentations! I think I might be the only person who does in my year!


Aislings Questions for me! 

What is your favourite holiday of the year and why?
Definitely Christmas! I love getting presents for people and seeing them happy! Giving is just awesome :)

What is your favourite foundation?
Revlon nearly naked

What is your most favourite thing to eat?
Spaghetti!!

What goal are you working on right now?
Trying to get placement for my 3rd year!

If you had unlimited funds what would you do with your time?
Blog all day long :P and shopping :P

What are your top 5 products to use? (can be skin care or makeup)
Micheal Todd Dry Skin Regime
Mac paint pot in Painterly
Urban Decay eyeshadow combo sin and toasted
Caudilie Beauty Elixir
 Real Techniques Brushes 

What was your favourite childhood TV show?
Sabrina The Teenage Witch

If you could give other bloggers one tip what would it be?
write about something your interested in not what's popular right now!

Dog or cat person?
BOTH!! Can't we all just get along? :P

Who is your favourite band/singer? 
Ellie Goulding and Lady Gaga!
Why did you start blogging?
Because I have always loved make up from a very early age and after watching youtube/reading blogs for 3 years I said I'd give it a go!


And here are the 11 lovely ladies that I nominate :) 
Peaches and Cream
The Imperfect Beauty
Studs And Dreams
Liana Beauty 
A Beauty Junkie in London
Gh0st Parties
Latest Lil
Anna K
Polly Pocket Beauty
Cosmetic Crave
Beauty Bucket List


And here are my questions for my nominees! 
How many pets do you have?
Tea or coffee?
Who's your celebrity crush?
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Left handed or right handed?
How did you come up with your blog name?
What is your worst beauty habit?
What is your current fashion obsession?
What's the last thing you bought?
If you were a Disney Princess, who would you be?
What is your favorite season?

Thanks Aisling for nominating me for this and I hope everyone has fun answering my questions! (I thought long and hard!)
Hope your having a great week and I'll see you soon (I promise!!)
Claire :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment