Haul and Review Part 2

Hello again! If you read this ,which I sure hope you did, then you would have seen my Boots haul from last week! Keep reading to find out what I thought of all these goodies! (and baddies) :P



Soap and Glory Beauty Sleep Accelerator Night and Flight moisturizer:
Everytime I went into Boots I tested and sniffed and awed and aaahed over this. It smells like peaches and felt so refreshing on my hand (don't worry I didn't do my full skincare routine in Boots :L) I was delighted to see that it was reduced from €17.50 to €13.50! A €4 price difference is good enough for me so I grabbed it as quick as possible! It really is lovely to use and I will definitely repurchase. It just feels like such a treat to use! I'm really loving Soap and Glory's skincare at the moment and cant wait to try some more stuff from them!

This Works Deep Sleep Dream Cream:
I saw this lovely cracker looking very lonely on the clearance shelf so I decided to give it a home. It was €12 reduced to €7 so I said why not. I wish I hadn't bought it though as It made no difference to how I slept. I massaged it into my hands and expected angels to sing me to sleep but no I was awake for another half hour! I will be quite hesitant to try This Works products in the future but If you have any recommendations let me know :)

So thats part 2 of my haul and review (hehe that rhymed) If you liked this follow me on bloglovin and I'll check you out! Also let me know I you have tried any of this products and what you thought of them :)

Thanks for reading,
Claire <3



2 comments:

  1. Hey! Because I enjoy reading your blog and think you are lovely, I've nominated you for the Liebster award! The rules are up on my blog. xx

    Chasing Those Silver Linings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you I was looking for some post inspiration :) xx

    ReplyDelete