Haul and Review Part 1

So I got paid last wednesday after 5 weeks of waiting and well, I went a little nuts! I wandered past the Soap and Glory skincare very casually when the sale display caught my eye and I basically did this in the shop! So I spoiled myself and got some awesome stuff! Read on to find out what I thought! :)



Off your face make up remover wipes:
These were a random purchase! They were around the €6 mark and cost €4.50 on sale. I usually use the simple ones but these were the same price so I went ahead and got them. I don't know if I like the scent very much but they do a great job at removing makeup. After using them for two nights I there's no real change to my skin which is awesome as I was nervous of breaking out. However they did make my eyes sting a teeny bit so not sure if I would repurchase.

Scrubatomic:
After seeing this Fleur De Force blog post about this face scrub and I was pretty intrigued to try it. It was originally around €13 but was on sale for €9 so I bought it and I'm really glad I did! As Fleur said it wouldn't be suitable for everyday but I used it today and I was so pleased. Usually scrubs don't impress me but this one really did! My skin felt amazing afterwards, really smooth and clean and the smell was so nice (peaches and Goji berries)

Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
Also a Fleur recommendation was this primer. I needed one badly and said I'd try this. It's quite pricey at €18 but I've had my eye on it for a while so I treated myself. The pump is really nice and gives the perfect amount of product. It doesn't have a silicone-ish feel so I really liked it. My makeup however only lasted about 6 hours so I really wasn't that impressed. I'm going to try it again using a heavier moisturiser beforehand to see if the results are any different!

If you've tried any of these products let me know what you thought below :)
If you fancy you can check back tomorrow for part two of my haul and review. :)
Thanks so much for reading!! 
Claire <3

TWEETS | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN








0 comments:

Post a Comment