Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Pink Pong

Its never too late to jump on the bandwagon so here I go :P Today I'm blogging about an amazing lipstick that I'm sure you have heard of by now. The Boots 3 for 2 got me again and I happened to be in a Fuschia mood that day!


After wearing this shade for a night or drinking with football players (not as glamorous as it seems :P) I can safely say you need this in your life!! It lasted about 4 hours from application to the time I checked it in the bathroom. This stuff is legit bomb proof :o


This colour is something else! Its a really fun yet sexy colour that's just perfect for a night out to brighten up an outfit. The texture is that which I've never seen and I honestly prefer it to the Rimmel apocalips. It doesn't get on your teeth at all which the Apocalips absolutely does! Like I said the wear time is incredible and I need one in every colour now :P

Next time you're in Boots I highly recommend checking them out :)


Thanks for reading,
Claire <3




6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this colour is pure lush! I wish I had the guts to wear pinks more often, I'm a bright Ruby Woo red girl!

    Emma | The Fashion Six
    -Fellow #irishblogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing!!! I need them all now! Love me some fuschia! Blonde hair and pink is just a match made in heaven! Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  2. I'd not actually heard of this before, but it looks amazing! What a fab colour! I'll have to have a look when Im in Boots next :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the hype and really thought they'd be a meh product....I'm obsessed :o Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I must look at these! I love Apocalips and if these are better I'll have to invest xx

    Aisling | rosysmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much better than apocalips! :o A little pricier but no stains on the teeth and last longer!
      Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete