Lets Talk Blog Challenge Week 1 - A Day in the life

Hello! I'm so excited for this day to finally be here!! Thanks to the lovely Sarah at http://atthebeautydesk.blogspot.ie/ we can all get to know each other a bit better. Thanks for stopping by to take a glance at a day in my life, its thrilling so be prepared :P

Now in typical Claire style I am writing this post fairly last minute i.e 4 o'clock on Monday :P but this is a real day in the life post so no faffing about pretending I had it written a week in advance :P So here goes nothing, this is a typical Friday for me :) Enjoy :) 


It starts with me dragging myself out of my bed to face reality. I grab something I can eat in traffic, a travel mug of tea and I'm off, usually 5 minutes late :P I'm met with this lovely cat guarding my car in case anyone would want to steal it....nobody would :P


For work placement I'm a social media and marketing manager for a Garden centre. The work is a bit menial but I absolutely love seeing the flowers everyday, there's something very relaxing about a garden centre so I try and get out of the office as much as I can.


Then its on to the next job! No rest for the wicked I'm afraid :o Here's a quick pre-work selfie, I actually love my part time job, the banter with everyone there is something else :L


After work I usually get food with work friends and then head home to see my darling dog. This wasn't set up I swear :P Then its a quick skype call with Rory, a peek on Skyscanner for flights to the states and its off to bed :) 

And that's how exciting my life is! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin to keep up to date with all my upcoming posts :) https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6978625

Thanks for reading,
Claire <3








19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She knows dont worry :P Thanks for reading checking out yours now :) x

      Delete
  2. What is your doggies name?! Such a stunner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her name is Millie and she's honestly like my baby :P Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. OMG your dog is so cute! :D
    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahm no your dog is waaaaaay cuter :O I've always loved photography your blog is amazing :O

      Delete
  4. Everyone's commenting on the dog (who is so cute, look at those eyes:O ), so i'm gonna say how cute is that little cat just chilling on the car haha wish my cats did that for my little micra hahaha :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she's the real star of the show :P she's a sweetheart :) that cat is evil but very pretty :P aww I wanted a micra!! Got a Corsa instead, it breaks my heart everyday :O :(

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first car was a corsa and it was the best car ever!!!! Your dog & cat are gorgeous. Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is the worst car its so bad :( Looking for a polo next :) Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  7. Aw look at the cuteness of that cat and dog...but I have to say you take one good selfie hahah I wish I looked that good in selfies..Thanks so much for taking part in my challenge and you enjoyed this first topic,
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are precious alright :) aww thanks you should see my instagram selfie central :L http://instagram.com/lovesandlooks
      It was my pleasure looking forward to next week already :)

      Delete
  8. Such gorgeous animals! Love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful is your dog and cute is your cat? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the cutest :) Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  10. Your dog is so cute ☺️ You're kept busy for sure

    Beth
    Beth Young Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww thanks :) Haha yes she's a handful but I love her :)

    ReplyDelete