Loving Week 3

Hey its another post! Wow I'm really on a roll this week :o *Pats self on the back*

I was in Cork city this week and stopped into Penneys/Primark for "one thing" and well you know the rest! I had a party later that night and I was planning on wearing a plain black and white striped dress from Primarni (gosh I'm so classy) and when I saw this clutch I knew it would be perfect to brighten up the outfit paired with MAC's Snob Lipstick!


Its honestly the perfect size and although I prefer over the shoulder bags for nights out this clutch was surprisingly easy to dance with. Everything I needed fit in it perfectly. My flats would have fit in too had I not forgotten them (sorry feet!) The colour is seriously so pretty and for just €7 I'm in love with it :)


While in Penneys I also picked up this gorgeous fuschia peplum top that I can't wait to wear with the clutch (it's not one big blob I swear I just had limited lighting :P).
I love the idea of colour clashing and think these two items go perfectly together! The top is a quite red in real life so it suits my hair colour so well and I'm just in love! It was a bargain at €10!

Let me know what you're loving right now and leave your links below :)


Thanks for reading,
Claire <3





0 comments:

Post a Comment