Spring Lips 2014

Hi all hope your April is going great and you have a huge pile of Easter eggs ready to eat! :P Today I'm doing a really quick post about what I'm going to be sporting on my lips this spring :) Yay bright colours! 

Topshop - Infrared ~ Loreal Rouge Caresse - Cheeky Magenta ~ Revlon - Pink In The Afternoon ~ Collection Cream Puff - Fairy Cake ~ Maybelline Colour Whisper - Coral Ambition ~ Rimmel Apocolips Stellar

These are my most worn lip shades for spring and I feel there's a great mix of colour. Plenty of coral as I feel its so easy to wear when the sun is just starting to make an appearance.


Rimmel Apocolips Stellar ~ Maybelline Colour Whisper - Coral Ambition ~ Loreal Rouge Caresse - Cheeky Magenta ~ Revlon - Pink In The Afternoon ~ Collection Cream Puff - Fairy Cake ~ Topshop - Infrared


Keep an eye out for my spring nail picks coming this week :) 

Thanks for reading,
Claire <3






2 comments:

  1. I am in love with those shades! Especially the Topshop Infrared!

    Chasing Those Silver Linings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so pretty I love wearing orange lips, I was asked in Sephora in Times Square what colour it was!!! So different and bold! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete