Lets Talk Blog Challenge Week 2 - Summer Essentials

Hello everyone! Can't believe it's been a week already :O So excited to share my summer essentials and read everyone else's! Hope you enjoy reading :) 




1. A maxi skirt is perfect for the summer. I need to buy more so if you have any recommendations let me know :) 
2. This beach bag is divine and I love having a beach bag that I would also wear if I was going somewhere besides the beach. They're also massive so its a perfect excuse to over pack :P
3. A bright nail is a must have! If I can get away with it at work then I'll be sporting pinks and oranges all summer!
4. This Neutrogena sunscreen is the best but we can't get it here in Ireland. Its so light yet protects me brilliantly from the sun, an essential for pale girls like me :P
5. These ipanema flip flops are Havaianas dupes and I have had them about 3 years now and they are showing absolutely no sign of wear yet. I'm in love!
6. I wear sunglasses all year round so they are obviously going to be in my summer essentials :P 
7. Oh my this book :o A good book for the summer is a must have! If anyone wants to see this I'll meet them at the cinema.
8. Aaaand last but not least my favourite Ice cream! A classic :P

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out Sarah who started this wonderful challenge :)








16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that you have included an ice cream!! Definitely a summer essential! Great picks! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true though I love ice cream so much especially the sugary stuff thats so bad for me :o :P thanks so much :)

      Delete
  2. That book! I don't think I could read it again I was too upset the first time. If it's out and there's an irish bbloggers meet up around then I'll defo go with you! haha xxx

    Aisling | rosysmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know its so sad but I love it! Want to read it again before the movie comes out! :o haha sorted so! None of my friends have read it :O

      Delete
  3. That bag is so cute! Where is it from?! Love the nail polish colour too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its from accessorize its so pretty!! Just picked that colour (satsuma) up yesterday in Boots! :) Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I have The Fault in Your Stars for awhile now but haven't gotten around to reading it! Will have to soon :)
    I love the look of that nail polish! Not usually an orange fan but its growing on me lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must it'll destroy you but do it omg! Its called satsuma if your looking in Boots! :) Love my oranges! :) Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  5. Weird, could have sworn I replied to this last nite? Love the Havaiana dupes!! And the Barry M Nail varnishes are pretty awesome too. :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww they all look the same after you've seen one :P the dupes are amazing! Yes they are the best! Your blog name gave me a good giggle today btw- In a good way! :)
      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. I love the skirt. Much prefer a maxi to a mini in the summer. - Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxi skirts are the bomb fellow claire :P Thanks for reading checking out yours now :)

      Delete
  7. Oh my god claire, I'm so lucky I always check back to see what people have replied to my comments cause I realised I'd missed your post. Phew, so glad I checked. Firstly I want a calippo, anything ice pop like is my favourite. Not had one of them in years but used to have the all the time...them and loop the loop...yum. And a bright nail is a must too, white, coral, mint, I'd have them all at once ;)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to put that book on my reading list as I know the name and cover but no idea what it's about! Your the second person that mentioned that suncream so I shall have to investigate. Loving that bag and barry m polish's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that maxi skirt, what a great colour!
    x

    ReplyDelete