Lets Talk Blog Challenge | Week 3 - Birthday Box

Hellooooo! This is my second favourite topic for this series put together by the amazing Sarah so I hope you enjoy reading my post as much as I did putting it together :) I feel like makeup is kind of the obvious choice so here's things that I would gladly have instead...well I had to include one beauty related item :P
First off I need some men to celebrate with and I might have the weirdest taste know to women but my god I love these two. Johnny is a no-brainer. I can spout random facts about him on demand, I'm actually obsessed. The Axl Rose one is a bit random but oh my those leather pants <3 Gah I'm drooling :o

A box of kittens/puppies would be absolutely ideal! All my pets are grown up so a little bit of mischief wouldn't be too much harm for just one day *Pets are for life not just your fantasy birthday box*

A never-ending bag of cheetos of course would make the day extra special! I have a care package coming from the states full of them...and some MAC so I guess my wishes are coming through :P

All thanks to Fleur I am dying to get the Bite Deconstructed Rose Lipgloss library! Its beyond beautiful and I would wear every single colour! ohh I need this in my life.

And last but not least a ticket to NY to see my boyfriend. He's only been gone 3 months but omg its been so hard already as we used to see each other everyday. I'm saving up for a ticket so hopefully I can visit soon...and stop at Sephora for a certain Lipgloss Library :P

And that's all folks :P I don't ask for much really do I? :P See you next week!

Thanks for reading,
Claire <3



16 comments:

  1. KITTENS! SO CUTE! :D Hehe!
    Love this post! Hope you get to visit your boyfriend soon!
    I wouldn't mind a trip to New York myself! All that shopping to do done! Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I have 3 cats right now and just miss kittens so much! Fingers crossed, have to start saving though :P stop I want so much that I can't have!
      Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  2. haha you weren't wrong with the kittens and men...brilliant..nothing like a hunky man to celebrate with.I'm laughing so much at the cat eating cheetos (don't ask me why) haha and hope you get to see your boyfriend soon, so hard when they're away when you're so used to seeing them all the time, great post hun
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha told you :P omg that cat is basically me :P aww thanks I hope so too! yeah its been tough but plenty of time to blog :P Thanks again Sarah :) x

      Delete
  3. Kittens and Johnny Depp whattt. I don't think a gal needs much else in her life!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my ideal birthday so they both had to be in there! Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  4. Love your choice of Axl Rose but for me it would have to be the 80's/90's Axl rose not too mad about him now! I feel your pain about your boyfriend my boyfriend is going to America on a J1 now in 3 weeks and I wont see him until the last week of August when I go over to him. I hate the fact I am not going to see him or be able to speak to him everyday!
    Kayliegh
    xoxo

    kaylieghland.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god yes current Axl is totes creep :P It really sucks but you'll have plenty of time to blog and spend time with yourself which is important too :) Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Nice post. Although... have you seen Axl Rose in recent times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha yes I have and I would gladly take a time machine back rather than have him now :P Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. A box of puppies now that's what I call a birthday! And bite lipstick, so many people are mentioning them - I must find you lipsticks and check you out :P Hope you get your cheetos & see your Bf soon :D

    My linky :) http://sempresorres.blogspot.ie/2014/05/lets-talk-blog-challenge-kerries.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be amazing :O I know they are to die for though I really want to try one out! Haha aww so do I :P Thanks for reading, checking out yours now :) x

      Delete
  7. I'm not even a cat person but oh my god that box of kittens!!!! So cute :) I'm after that Deconstructed Rose lipgloss as well after seeing her show it in the Sephora haul video!

    Your boyfriend lives in NY? That must be really hard :( But hey, you should be sending him to Sephora every flipping week and getting him to post you presents! I would take total advantage of that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am THE cat person lol :P Its so pretty omg I love it!! Well he was born there and has family there so he went back on placement(lucky son of a..:P) I know If I get to visit I'll need a whole bloody suitcase for makeup :P Thanks for reading hun :) x

      Delete
  8. Awww, those kittys are super cute!!! And the Sephora lip gloss library looks amazballs!! Eeek.. Must check that out! :)

    Rach Xx http://make-upyermind.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they would do the job cheering me up :) Omg I need it in my life! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete