Lets Talk Blog Challenge | Week 4 - Survival Guide

Hello and welcome to week 4 of Sarah's amazing challenge! Can't believe its almost over already! The last 4 weeks have flown by! I can't wait to read everyone's posts the standard is so high its wonderful. :)

I love a good night out and in all honesty the ones that happen last minute tend to be the best! I have some hilarious stories I could share but that's for another post!


I live at home so when I go out I tend to crash at a friends house, here's what I always pack in my overnight bag:

  • A bottle of water, that dry mouth when I wake up after drinking is torture!
  • Make-up wipes - when you're tipsy/hungover you don't have time or patience to cleanse, tone, moisturise, do a face mask, a scrub and all that other good stuff :P
  • Socks - I have the worlds coldest feet!
  • A camera! I'm that person. My friends dread that little red notification "Claire added 75 photos of you" 
  • Flats - I love my heels but jeez a girl with my knees can only walk so far in stilettos until my feet cry literal tears :P
  • A back up outfit - I always change my mind last minute so I need a few options every time I go out, I'm such a diva! 
  • A naggin - Yes a naggin of vodka. I'm sorry I have to pre-drink I'm too poor to be spending €5 per shot after paying for entry and a taxi to the club! On a casual night out I'll get a cocktail but If its going to be a long crazy night then imma need some cheap booze :P
  • A friend. Jesus I sound so weird but you can't take a friend for granted especially when the two of you are saving each other from countless creeps and having DMC's in McDonalds.
  • Speaking of McDonalds....mmmm McDonalds. 
  • A blockia. I had my phone stolen in yeah you guessed it, McDonalds last Novermber (#NeverForget) and since then I have a going out €25 phone and honestly its the best! I have avoided countless shameful tweets and snaps so all praise the blockia :P 

Most of all just enjoy yourself and try and avoid the drama! And if all else fails chicks before dicks or as Leslie Knope says:

Hope you enjoyed my post and I can't wait to read everyone else's!! :) (What I wouldn't give for a strawberry mojito right now!)


Thanks for reading,
Claire <3







12 comments:

  1. Haha great post! Loving all the Parks & Rec gifs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I freakin love that show! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I def need a Blockia! Also I agree a backup outfit is essential

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has saved my life haha :P omg I'm so indecisive my poor friends are always like you look fine lets go :P Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Me and my friends have a buddy system for that exact reason hahah
    xoxo

    kaylieghland.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The buddy system is pretty fool proof! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Lmao what is a naggin? Clearly a phrase us northerners don't use! Completely with you on everything on your list. And that cocktail does look amazing. Roll on the Dublin meet up wheyyyy. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg it is life. Its just like 500ml of vodka...or is it. I actually don't know :P aww thanks! Ugh It was amazing! Yayyyyy im so excited! xxx

      Delete
  5. Haha, all hail the Blockia... Brilliant! I'll see your naggin and raise you a little girlie hip flask... Best. Buy. Ever!! :)
    Rach Xx
    http://make-upyermind.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha indeed it has saved me so much shame :P omg looking for one of these asap! xx Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my god claire, haha loved this post hun. Have you seen me on nights out? Flats, naggin, change of outfit and McDonalds, that's a summary of my nights out-brilliant. Oh and a strawbeery mojito?! how have I never had one of these...WANT ONE!!
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much so glad you did! :) glad I'm not the only one with this routine so then :P omg they are amazing!! :O Thanks for reading darling :) x

      Delete